May 14, 2023

Building the Book Pile #432

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Happy Mother's Day to all the mommas today. I hope you have a lovely day. 

I was off this past week, and did a lot of chores and project that we had been working on. Re-building out the garden beds with some weed block in the aisles, fencing part of the yard off, mowing, doing some click-lock flooring in a bathroom we are putting in... I also did a little reading. 

I am currently very into a fanfiction titled Manacled by Senlinyu on Archive of Our Own. It is a retelling of the ending of the Harry Potter series where Voldemort's army wins and now the Order is no more. It gives Harry Potter universe meets Handmaid's Tale vibes  -  It is very dark so WARNING there... but so far I am on into Flashbacks and loving it. 

There are a number of things I still need to read but I am trying to break them up with things that I am really into ... i.e. graphic novels, fanfiction, spicy novellas etc. 

What are you reading these days?

Stay Well
-S



Coming up on the Blog

Early Reader Review: Julieta and the Romeos by Maria E. Andreu (YA)

Series Review: Vicious Lost Boys by Nikki St. Crowe (Adult, Spicy)


Books Received Recently...   
 


Picked up a Bargin book at BAM to complete my hardback set - Any Way the Wind Blows by Rainbow Rowell (Simon Snow #3) 

Have you missed anything lately?

If you are interested in supporting my ability to stay awake and read please consider dontating - Coffee  is appreciated ... Ko-fi

Comment or leave me a link and I will see you online again soon.
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment