Jul 31, 2016

Building the Book Pile #196

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

I was so productive this week! I was able to finish my Book Club book early in the week and then also another middle grade book, sadly it was not the book I was supposed to read in July. But reading is reading and I am working on content for August and it feels good to be semi-back into the swing of things. I spent my weekend listening to the audiobook of the last book I wanted to read in July - so I stayed productive.

I also went to go see The Secret Life of Pets on Friday and it was adorable! I may write a full review for it :) and I saw Finding Dory a few weeks ago so maybe that one too. I love kids/ animated movies.  

On Saturday, I ran errands and cleaned up my house a bit - it was much needed because I have been lazy during the week. Then we also played some mini golf with friends. So overall a fun weekend so far. 

 I  hope that all of YOU had a wonderful week!
 
  Giveaways on Cover2CoverBlog!

None right now, more coming soon   

 

Coming up on the Blog... 

Movie Monday: Review of Pixar's Finding Dory
Early Reader Review: The Jolley-Rogers and the Ghostly Galleon by Jonny Duddle (MG)
Waiting on Wednesday 
August 2016 TBR Pile

      

Books Received this Week 

No books this week
But I might go out today and get Harry Potter and the Cursed Child... we will see

 
Have you missed anything lately?

Week of July 24 - July 30

                                      No comments:

                                      Post a Comment