Jul 29, 2016

Monthly Re-Cap: July 2016

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 


So July has been a very strange month. Big changes are happening in my life and I have been feeling very tired and so reading wasn't all that great this month. I am ok with that. Hopefully no one minds too much...

We spent the weekend of the 4th at home instead of going out of town, it provided some much needed rest and relaxation. Some other fun things we have been doing - I had a Brunch/ Coloring Party and even got a coloring book for review this month. We spent a lot of time with friends and I actually spent a lot of my weeknights laying around and watching Friends (I should have been reading- I know). Other than that - not too much excitement... 

How was your July? 

Link me up in the comments section! 

 

     ~~Books Read in July~~     

Harley Quinn (2013-) #29   Delilah Dusticle and the Cursed Tempest   The Rising (The Painted Maidens Trilogy, #1)   The Berenstain Bears' Caring and Sharing Treasury  Empire of Sin: A Story of Sex, Jazz, Murder, and the Battle for Modern New Orleans   The Marriage of Opposites   The Jolley-Rogers and the Ghostly Galleon
                         



How did I do on my July TBR?
I read 3 /4 books - but I am listening to the last one and I think I will have it finished this weekend :)

I also completed my Graphic Novel Challenge already and have read 24/24 Comics and Graphic Novels. I will keep reading more but I did hit my goal :) 

~~Links to Some Reviews~~
        
      ~~ Reviews Coming in August ~~ 
      •  The Jolley-Rogers and the Ghostly Galleon (The Jolley-Rogers #1) by Jonny Duddle (MG)

          No comments:

          Post a Comment