Sep 30, 2015

Monthly Re-Cap: September 2015


Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

And it's October - WOOHOOOOOOO! I love October, pumpkins, pumpkin flavored everything, costumes, parties, Halloween! It is my absolute FAVE!  But also that means we are another month through 2015 :/

September was a great month - being in Vermont it is even more fun than when I was in Virginia - the leaves all start to change and there a so many more trees here. The air is crisp and cool and mornings are extra dew-y and I love everything about it. Autumn really is my favorite time of year and September is its kick-off. Speaking of kick-off, football is in full swing and a lazy day of football watching is my jam. 

On another note: This month we had some visitors to the house, we had a Labor Day party with some friends, did a bunch of crafts, I started decorating for Halloween, and it have overall been a great month.

How was your September? What Autumn things do you love?

What did you read or listen to in September? 

Link me up in the comments section! 

 

     ~~Books Read in September ~~     


The Inheritance  Garden Spells (Waverley Family, #1)  Hoodoo  The Big Bad Book of Bill Murray: A Critical Appreciation of the World's Finest Actor  The Mutts Winter Diaries   Ice Cream Work  26096827  The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making (Fairyland, #1) 
Princess in the Spotlight (The Princess Diaries, #2)  the dragon of the month club  The Unquiet Past (Secrets)

~~Links to Reviews ~~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment