Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people.
Here is my August re-cap. I lots of kids book this month in prep for Halloween and Back to School
~~Books I Read in August~~

















~~Some Review Links ~~
✨Coming Soon ✨
Halloween Round Up #1
Halloween Round Up #2
August Bingo w/ Chapter Break
- For the Love of the Quest - Cozy, Found Family
- Vow - Ebook, In Series, Character from Past, Siblings, Freebie, Not Fantasy
- Pencil & Eraser - School
- Beep Beep
- Alchemised - No in a Series, Shelf Love, Recommendation (Friend)
- Hellbound - Duty/ Responsibility, Physical
- + Free Space
17 points
Here is my plan. I finished 1 more this month
- For the Love of the Quest
7/10 completed - and that's a wrap!
Finished one new one this month
- Doe by Rebecca Barrow
- (Mostly) Human Resources
- Pumpking Apocalypse
- Hellbound (new)
Count: 4 to end the challenge.


.webp)
No comments:
Post a Comment