Welcome to Building the Book Pile!
Hi everyone ~ Happy Sunday.
It was a long week of working late...even though it was a short week with the Labor Day holiday. I worked for ~12 hours each day for three days. This is normal and only for a few weeks, but I am so tired already. I help bring companies to campus to meet with students so I am there hosting events until the late evening most nights in September. It is fun but a lot of mental energy.
So, this weekend was all about recouping. Yesterday I just hung out at home, read a book, cleaned up a little, and got a nap in with the dogs. Today, it rained this morning so we stayed in and I was able to watch F1 almost live. My TV did something weird though - it dimmed like it wanted to go to sleep while we were watching. It is about 10 years old so I wouldn't be surprised if we need to finally replace it. I have also been spending today writing some reviews to preload some things since I have been so busy.
I haven't been reading much in the evenings but I got some reading in over this weekend and hope to move faster through some books this week. Lots of Graphic Novels in the line up. My TBR looks insane at the moment though.
How was your week?
- Currently watching: Lanterns on HBO, already watched the Madring F1 race today
- Currently reading: Cards on the Table by Lana Harper & Jilly Gagnon & Castle Swimmer by Wendy Martin
- Playing: Nothing at the moment
Early Reader Review: The Faraway Forest: Hester’s Big Dream by Debbie Fong (MG, GN)
Recent Reads: Castle Swimmer Volume 1 by Wendy Martin (YA, GN)
Recent Reads: Pole Position by Rebecca Caffery (Adult)
Books Received Recently...
Donating Caffeine is greatly appreciated ... Donate on Ko-fi
Happy Reading!






No comments:
Post a Comment