Welcome to Building the Book Pile!
Hi everyone ~ Happy Sunday. Happy September!
On Monday of last week, I went to Boston for the day - We stopped for lunch and I got amazing coconut chicken tenders that lasted me about 3 days of lunches because there were so many. We stopped by Lovestruck Books in Cambridge and I grabbed a few F1 Romances 💕😍
And ...then we went to the Red Sox v. Mariners game for Heated Rivalry night! 🧢⚾ It was PACKED, we got there right at 4 when gates opened for the event and got our jerseys - you had a chance to get either Rozanov or Hollander.
The whole ballpark wasn't open until 5:15... and it was so busy in the area they set up for us.
Décor was cute, but it was hard to hear and so we just kinda found a spot and hunkered down with hot dogs.
I love baseball. The game was amazing. Since we had to drive home though, we only stayed til the 6th inning. Beautiful night. 




The rest of the week was a whirlwind of work meetings and talking to students. I worked from home Thursday and Friday though so that was nice. On Friday night, I tried D&D with some friends for the first time and had a blast. It is monthly, so we will see if I can keep up with it.
How was your week?
- Currently watching: Lanterns on HBO, F1 is in Italy today.
- Currently reading: Monsieur Pain by Roberto Bolano & Cards on the Table by Lana Harper & Jilly Gagnon
- Playing: Strange Antiquities on PC - I will probably finish today
Early Reader Review: Fire Power by Mir Benitz (Adult)
Early Reader Review: The Night by Mariachiara Di Giorgioc (Youth)
Recent Reads: Hellbound by Stephanie Binx (Adult)
Books Received Recently...
Donating Caffeine is greatly appreciated ... Donate on Ko-fi
Happy Reading!










No comments:
Post a Comment