Feb 19, 2023

Building the Book Pile #424

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 


I am starting to really realize how chaotic this year is going to be for me... and I am slightly panicking. I should have time to read but I am not sure how the blog is going to fare. I have a work trip each month for the next 4 months (well one is my husbands but I will be tagging along, and one is pending a presentation proposal but still...) One is even international 😲 I am still in disbelief. As much as the year started out in turmoil, things are looking up... I hope your 2023 is giving back to you as well. 

In other news, this past week, I feel like I have been fighting a sickness... just a normal one but still it sucks. I have been so tired all the time and feel so burnt out. Which might be a product of needing to do ALL THE THINGS all the time but ..still... 😅

I hope you had a lovely week and this week is nice as well. 💜


Coming up on the Blog


Early Reader Review: The Little Book of the Occult by Astrid Carvel  (Adult, Non-Fiction)

Early Reader Review: Lies We Sing to the Sea by Sarah Underwood  (YA)


Books Received Recently...   
  
No new books this week

Have you missed anything lately?


If you are interested in supporting my ability to stay awake and read please consider dontating - Coffee  is appreciated ... Ko-fi

Comment or leave me a link and I will see you online again soon.
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment