Feb 12, 2023

Building the Book Pile #423

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 


Happy sunday! It was a fun week off, I did so much reading. I think I finished 4 books and a children's book this week. Sadly, I think only one was on my TBR lol ooops. Either way, I did some reading. I am really enjoying my Kindle and e-reading this week, so that was good. It felt nice to get back into the swing of things. 

Sadly, I also didn't finish the books I wanted to haver reviews up for either - apologies. I am working on reading/finishing them know.


Coming up on the Blog

Early Reader Review: Twinkle, Twinkle, Daytime Star by Elizabeth Everett (Youth)

Holiday post.

Recent Reads: Thistlefoot by GennaRose Nethercott (Adult)

Early Reader Review: The Little Book of the Occult by Astrid Carvel  (Adult, Non-Fiction)


Books Received Recently...   
  
I went to a bookstore.. big mistake and BAM was doing a B2G1 sale... sooo



Have you missed anything lately?


If you are interested in supporting my ability to stay awake and read please consider dontating - Coffee  is appreciated ... Ko-fi

Comment or leave me a link and I will see you online again soon.
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment