Feb 5, 2023

Building the Book Pile #422

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Happy Sunday folks. I hope you are having a great weekend. 
Here in NH, as you might have heard it was COLD. in the negatives and super windy so luckily we didn't loser power but we were very worried about it. As of today, things are starting to warm up again to normal winter temps but I had to dress like this for a few days ---> 

via GIPHY

 
Reading has been slow-going still. I have this upcoming week off, mostly to play the new Hogwarts game*, but I also hope to read a bunch too. 

I have a lot of great books lined up for February (see TBR pile on this post) lots of variety so hopefully they keep my attention. 

In other news - I think I am going to start some seedlings this week, there are some things I can start now and it will help the Spring-itch I have going. I would love to be outside right now but it is WAY too cold. ...SOON I hope. 

*I know there is controversy around JKR but honestly I haven't been in a good place mentally and I know I will enjoy the game - so I'm playing it, and that is that. Everyone can do what is right for them, I am in support of everyone's rights, but I am also so exhausted of cancel-culture. Take from that whatever you would like, I am sorry if it offends you.



Coming up on the Blog

Early Reader Review: Backpack Explorer: Rock Hunt (MG)

Recent Reads: Thistlefoot by GennaRose Nethercott (Adult)

Early Reader Review: The Little Book of the Occult by Astrid Carvel  (Adult, Non-Fiction)


Books Received Recently...   
  
I realized I have received a number of books for review... but I hadn't pulled them from Netgalley yet. I did that today so here is what I just downloaded. So much for "benig good" muahaha 

These covers... SWOON!



The Other Side of Infinity by Joan F. Smith - From the publisher for review.
The Cherished by Patricia Ward - From the publisher for review
Lies We Sing to the Sea by Sarah Underwood- From the publisher for review.
Julieta and the Romeos by Maria E. Andreu- From the publisher for review.
The Little Book of the Occult by Astrid Carvel  - from Netgalley and publisher for review.

Have you missed anything lately?

Comment or leave me a link and I will see you online again soon.
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment