Jul 14, 2019

Building the Book Pile #307

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 


Woo! It is hot here in Vermont! But it is nice to finally have summer appear. 

This week was a great week, we had an office move, which is great for purging but it is still a stressful process. Our new space is wonderful though, it has a lot of wood and trim and a (non-functional) fireplace and mantle. It is going to be SO good for Christmas decorations, I know, I know... it is only July but trust me it is going to be sooooooo goooooood. I will make sure to take pictures.

I even had some time to finish some no-school related reading this week, granted most of it was children books but still it is progress and blog content :)

Hope everyone is doing great! 


If you enjoy the blog and want to share some love and caffeine, you can buy me a coffee via Ko-fi

Share about your week with me in the comments below!
 

  Giveaways  on Cover2CoverBlog! 





Coming up on the Blog

Recent Reads: Even Tree Nymphs Get the Blues (Mystic Bayou #2.5) by Molly Harper (Audio, Adult)
Recent Reads: Time Management in 20 Minutes a Day by Holly Reisem Hanna (NonFiction, Adult)
Recent Reads: Mr. Lemoncello's All-Star Breakout Game (Mr. Lemoncello's Library #4) by Chris Grabenstein (MG)

Books Received Recently...


None -- probably for the best.

Have you missed anything lately?
Comment and leave me a link to your Round-up/ STS/ Weekly...anything, post and I will happily stop by and say hello!
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment