Aug 26, 2018

Building the Book Pile #268

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 


I have already written this post once and it disappeared ... technology lately has hated me. Oh well hopefully the tech bugs will be friendly again this week.


Last week was busy with work and cleaning, I worked long days to have Friday off and I played some World of Warcraft and cleaned and did laundry (which never ends). I also prepped for Renaissance Faire. Yesterday we woke up super early and went to the Faire, we had a fun time. I got a turkey leg, which to be honest is WHY I go (LOL) I guess also because I get to be whatever I want there and it is normal :) SO AHOY!!!! I go as a pirate, so does the hubs.


Today we have errands to run, but first the hubs went to the track to see the bikes go around a bit. I am here with the pets doing some cleaning/ computer things before we have to run all over the place.


How was your week?

If you enjoy the blog and want to share some love and caffeine, you can buy me a coffee via Ko-fi



Share about your week with me in the comments below!
 

  Giveaways  on Cover2CoverBlog!

Everywhere You Want to Be  http://cover2coverblog.blogspot.com/2018/08/blog-blast-w-giveaway-ruin-of-stars-by.html
http://cover2coverblog.blogspot.com/2018/08/blog-tour-review-and-giveaway-moons-of.html

Coming up on the Blog

Early Reader Review: The Steves by Morag Hood (Youth)
Recent Reads: Goldilocks and the Infinite Bears by John McNamee (GN)
Early Reader Review: A Fall Ball for All by Jamie Swenson (Youth)
Monthly Re-Cap: August 2018

Books Received this Week

Uncharted  Goldilocks and the Infinite Bears: A Pie Comics Collection


For Review:
Uncharted by Erin Cashman from a publicist for review - forgot to add this a few weeks back.

Goldilocks and the Infinite Bears by John McNamee - from Netgalley and  Lion Forge for review

   
Have you missed anything lately?

Week of August 19 - August 26


Comment and leave me a link to your Round-up/ STS/ Weekly...anything, post and I will happily stop by and say hello!
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment