Jun 24, 2015

Crazy for Summer Readathon Day 4

I am on Vacation this week and was planning to read anyway and then I found this amazing Readathon! It runs from June 21st to June 27th and is hosted by Tessa and Max @ Crazy for YA. (Click that link to sign up!)

This week I plan to read ALL the things (or a least a big chunk of them) and participate in the Daily Challenges and Posts.

Skipped Day 3 Activity :/ I had a decent enough day but by the afternoon started a migraine coming on and even after I took something it lasted all night so I was super sick. It is horrible BUT here is my progress from yesterday up until that point.

DAY 3 Progress:
# of books finished: 1 + Comic
# of pages read: 215

Overall Progress:
# of books finished: 4 + comic
# of pages read: 627

DAY 4 Challenge: Twitter Book Summaries 
(in 140 characters summarize books)
I only did a few but these were SUPER fun!

 dystopia girl on mission fights for family Capital=evil controlling playing a game with lives  for the rebellion <3

 Dorothy swept away to unknown land    must help her home  ?

You're a  Harry! We don't talk about  

DAY 4 Progress:
# of books finished: 0
# of pages read: 17 I wasn't feeling the reading :/

Overall Progress:
# of books finished: 4 + comic
# of pages read: 644

No comments:

Post a Comment