Dec 30, 2012

Read-A-Thon Update


Hello All, I hope your end of the year reading is going well. Here is a link to Vonnie's Reading Corner so you can check all the updates.

Here is a link to my planning post.
 
OK so here is how it is going so far, my goal was five specific books in five days, and I have gotten through four, only three of the ones I planned though. :/

12/26 Update: 

Started and Finished As I Close My Eyes (Breaking Fate, #1)  (so that I could start As I Wake) -- 280 pages

Started As I Wake (Breaking Fate, #2)On page 76/236 as of 11pm



12/27 Update:

Finished As I Wake --236 pages. Reviews for both As I Close My Eyes and As I Wake are HERE
Started and Finished Send Me a Sign--384 pages. Review is HERE

12/28 Update:

I started Mystic City (Mystic City, #1) and got to about 6%. This was a bad reading day, I was very unmotivated.

12/29 Update:


I finished Mystic City -- 416 pages. Review coming later today or tomorrow. 

I'm up to 1316 pages :)

Started The Lost Prince (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten, #1) got about 3% into it.



No comments:

Post a Comment