Dec 25, 2012

Merry Christmas! Awesome Gifts and Read-A-Thon Plans

Good morning awesome people! For those of you celebrating...MERRY CHRISTMAS, for others HAPPY TUESDAY!

So my family is super awesome like WHOA!!!! and I got the best gift EVER. My family gave me the following sheet of paper for Christmas....

THE AWESOMENESS!!! Right?!

I am already registered for BEA, have gotten train tickets and they are booking my hotel too :) I love them, they ROCK my SOCKS!

So thank you, Dad, Megs, Cece, Patrick, Jack, James, Meme, Da, Auntie, Uncle Bill, Aunt Jane, Sarah, Katie, Emmy, Rhyss, and Trevor! I love you all and you rock.

On another note, the 26th through the 30th I will be participating in a Read-A-Thon

It is that time of the year... NO not the Holidays...the time when readers start to freak that they haven't met their yearly reading goal.

I have surpassed my (very low) reading goal since I have been blogging, but I am super behind on some of this years great reads. So that is my goal...

Here are my plans:

5 Days of Reading

Books I intend to read---

As I Wake (Breaking Fate, #2) Send Me a Sign Mystic City (Mystic City, #1) The Lost Prince (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten, #1) Rootless 

 As I Wake by Sarad DiCello -- I have a tour coming up so that has to be first.
Send Me A Sign by Tiffany Schmidt
Mystic City by Theo Lawrence
Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa -- now..question... I have not read the Fey Series, can I read this anyway? Let me know if comments (and yes I know, I NEED to read them)
Rootless by Chris Howard

 Alternatives

Just in case one of the above falls flat, although most have gotten great reviews :)
 The Blue Door Meant to Be

The Blue Door by Christa Kinde
Meant to Be by Lauren Morrill


12/26 Update: Read As I Close My Eyes by Sarah DiCello (so that I could start As I Wake) -- 280 pages
Started As I Wake -- On page 76/236 as of 11pm

Hope you are all having an awesome morning too. Let me know... <3

2 comments:

  1. Ooh nice gift! I hope you have a blast at BEA.

    Also, I wish you lots of luck with the read-a-thon. It looks like you have lots of marvelous reads there :). Make sure you check out the kick-off link so you could enter the giveaway for participating in the read-a-thon.

    Kick-off

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is indeed a great gift. Hope you have lots of fun there.

    Good luck with the read-a-thon. Am curious what you think of the books you planned.

    ReplyDelete