Aug 1, 2024

Monthly Re-Cap & TBR Pile (August 2024)



Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Here is the progress from July

I think I did pretty well for July reading. I had a few 'back up books' on my list just in case my mood changed and I am glad that I did. 

Instead of reading Juniper and Thorn (I will get to it) I finished up Iron Flame and read Navigating You (a graphic novel releasing in August).





~~Books I Read in July 2024~~   



 




 TBR for AUGUST


  • The Heiress by Rachel Hawkins (review)
  • Queen of the Night by Elizabeth Muse
  • The Power of Saying No by Vanessa Patrick (prof. dev)
  • The Secret of Poppyridge Cove by Rimmy London
  • A Tempest of Tea by Hafsah Faizal
  • Dungeons and Drama by Kristy Boyce

How was your July reading?  

Feel free to share it in the comments below! I would love to know what you are reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment