Mar 31, 2024

Building the Book Pile #445

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Hello hello book friends.
Apologies, I have been a bit missing-in-action these last few weeks. Honestly, I have been reading and playing World of Warcraft and not updating the blog... I was feeling a bit burnt out from it.

I am back. Happy Easter to those who celebrate it. I hope you have a lovely day with family and community. 

We are headed to my grandmothers for lunch and bringing my sister back that way. She came over for the night last night to have dinner and go see a show. We went to The Play That Goes Wrong and it was hilarious. If it ever pops up near you, it is a great, funtime of a show. 

Anyways... I will be posting some reviews that have been sitting in my head soon and I need to prep my recap for March. I think I did pretty good. Have a great day/ week! See you again soon.


Coming up on the Blog

Monthly Re-Cap & TBR (April)

Recent Reads: Lovely Wicked Things by Trisha Wolfe (Adult)

Recent Reads: Assistant to the Villain by Hannah Nicole Maehrer (Adult)

Recent Reads: Bride by Ali Hazelwood (Adult)


Books Received Recently...  
Have you missed anything lately?

Donating Caffeine is greatly appreciated ... Donate on Ko-fi

What have you been reading?  Leave a comment for me.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment