Mar 10, 2024

Building the Book Pile #444

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Hello hello book friends.
This morning, after a week of beautiful weather in the low 50s, we woke up to a fresh new 4 inches of snow. (rude)

I am hoping to get my greenhouse set up indoors today anyway, becuase we are within the 8-10 week threshold of Mother's Day. That is the 'safe date' for plants ⚘ in the ground in my gardening zone. I am excited to ge things started and had held back to the appropriate timing this year. 

In other homestead news, I ordered some new chicks 😍. We have 7 chickens, they are doing great but we are expanding their run and adding in 6 more this year. When all is said and done we will have 7 black Australorp🐔, 2 Barnvelders🐤, 2 Silver Laced Wyandottes🐤, and 2 Speckled Sussex. 🐤

In reading news, I am reading slowly but trying to take time daily to really stay on top of the evergrowing (self-inflicted) TBR pile.


Coming up on the Blog

Early Reader Review: The Dress in the Window by Robert Tregoning (Youth)

Recent Reads: Lovely Wicked Things by Trisha Wolfe (Adult)


Books Received Recently...  
What have you been reading?  Leave a comment for me.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment