Jan 21, 2024

Building the Book Pile #437

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Happy new year - thank you for sticking around for another year!

Reviews are scattered and BTBP has been MIA but I am hoping to get back on track... wish me luck. 

I am working on writing up reviews for the many Novellas I read to get to finish out my Goodreads goal. I also have a number of review books on the way and reviews written and on hold for those release dates. 

In other news, I have been playing Cozy Grove on my Switch- if you are looking for something kinda like Animal Crossing but more goal oriented, I am enjoying it. 

How is your 2024 going thus far?


Coming up on the Blog

Recent Reads: My Roommate is a Vampire by Jenna Levine (Adult)

Recent Reads: Bound in Honey by Jamie Dalton (Adult/ YA)

Recent Reads: Misadventures & Misletowe #1 & #2 (Adult, Novellas)


Books Received Recently...   

 


What have you been reading?  Leave a comment for me.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment