Jan 29, 2024

2023 Reading Wrap Up


 Hi Readers, Welcome to 2024! 
I am a bit late sharing this but wanted to get it out... even if late :)

In 2023, I using a reading journal again and I wanted to share some of the stats with you... hopefully you will find them interesting. 

In 2023, I read 100 books. 

My Goodreads goal was 100.
So YAY!


Format of those 100 books was...
I read  22 Physical books
I listened to 9 books on Audible.
and
I read 69 books on an e-reader/ my Kindle.




I read ~28,861 pages in 2023. Which equates to about 289 pages/book



And nothing is complete without favories right?! So here they are:
  1. January: Babel by RF Kuang
  2. February:  The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides
  3. March: The Serpent and the Wings of Night by Carissa Broadbent
  4. April: NONE
  5. May: Manacled by SenLinYu (fanfic)
  6. June: Neon Gods by Katee Robert
  7. July: Fourth Wing by Rebecca Yarro
  8. August: Bring Him to His Knees by Musyc (fanfic)
  9. September: Deadly Education by Naomi Novik
  10. October: Remain Nameless by HeyJude19 (fanfic)
  11. November: The Last Graduate by Naomi Novik
  12. December: Six Scroched Roses by Carissa Broadbent
Then I made a bracket...for my favorite book of the year...
 

Favorite of the year: Manacled!

No comments:

Post a Comment