Mar 19, 2023

Building the Book Pile #427

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Well hello there book-fam. I hope you are doing wonderful! I am suffering from weird jet-lag/ sleep schedule issues becuase I just returned from my work trip overseas. I had a lovely time and here are some pics. I went to Israel with 23 students, we did cultural activites for a few days and then visited Start-Ups for the remainder of the trip. 

     
 

I finished a few steamy-romances on the trip... they are quick reads, so I will have some reviews up for those soon and some YA releases in the beginning of April as well. 

Stay well. 
-S



Coming up on the Blog

Recent Reads: The Serpent and the Wings of Night by Carissa Broadbent (Adult)

Recent Reads: Ruthless Villains by Marion Blackwood (Adult)


Books Received Recently...   
 

Hex Appeal by Kate Johnson - Bought on sale on Amazon


Comment or leave me a link and I will see you online again soon.
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment