Mar 5, 2023

Building the Book PIle #426

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Lots of scrambling this week to get things done, read some required reading for a trip... pack and all that jazz. I am traveling for work over the next 2 weeks, and I am excited about it but will miss my hubs and pets, so that will be hard. 

I wasn't very productive this week on the reading front, but I should have a review or two up for you this week.

Stay well. 
-S



Coming up on the Blog

Recent Reads: The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides (Adult)

Early Reader Review: Your Dream For Me by Alison Schaffir (YA)

Waiting on Wednesday

Recent Reads: The Unstoppable Startup: Mastering Israel's Secret Rules of Chutzpah by Uri Adoni (Non-fiction, Adult)


Books Received Recently...   
 
  
  


The Lost Galumpus by Joseph Helgerson, and Illustsated by Udayana Lugo - from Librarything Early Revierwers Program for review


Also got some Summer Publications sent along 🌴

The Byways by Mary Pascual - from the publisher for review. 

Love & Resistance by Kara Chen - from the publisher for review.

Thief Liar Lady by DL Soria - from the ublisher for review.


Have you missed anything lately?

If you are interested in supporting my ability to stay awake and read please consider dontating - Coffee  is appreciated ... Ko-fi

Comment or leave me a link and I will see you online again soon.
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment