Jan 15, 2023

Building the Book Pile #419

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 


Happy New Year friends... so the new year and the last few weeks were... not ideal.
I finally got some blogging and planning done (win)
Work was a mess (normal)
and someone rear-ended me... so there's that (not happy at all...and my poor car)


In other news - you might have noticed that BlogLovin has been on the fritz and is still down most the time. Since there is an issue there, I have added a Follow.it widget to get posts via email. Link below and on the sidebar now. 



If you are interested in supporting my ability to stay awake and read please consider dontating - Coffee  is appreciated ... Ko-fi
 


Coming up on the Blog

Early Reader Review: Seven Percent of Ro Devereux by Ellen O'Clover (YA)

Waiting on Wednesday

Recent Reads: Raising Ducks: Beginners Guide to Raising Happy and Healthy Ducks by Irene Mills (NonFiction)

Books Received Recently...   
Comment or leave me a link and I will see you online again soon.
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment