Nov 3, 2022

Monthly TBR (Nov 22) and Re-cap (Oct 22)


Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

I realized that I never posted my plans for October... but I made them and did ok. 

Here is the progress from October


~~Books I Read in October 2022~~  
   
  
  

~~Links to Some Reviews~~
Others will come later.
  1. Dark Room Etiquette by Robin Roe (YA) - 5 stars
  2. Monster Club by Darren Aronofsky and Ari Handel (MG) - 4 stars
  3. Night Lunch by Eric Fan and Illustrated by Dena Seiferling (Youth) - 5 stars
  4. Haven: A Small Cat's Big Adventure by Megan Wagner Lloyd (MG) - 3 stars
  5. The Way Back Home by Courtney Peppernell (Adult) - 4 stars
  6.  The First to Die at the End by Adam Silvera (YA) - 4 stars
  7. Drawing Outside the Lines: A Julia Morgan Novel by Susan Austin (MG, YA) - 4 stars



 TBR for November


  1. Finishing - The Last Huntress by Lenore Borja
  2. Escape to Witch City by E. Latimer
  3. I'm Glad My Mom Died by Jennette McCurdy
  4. The Urban Boys: Discovery of the Five Senses by KN Smith
  5. Belittled Women by Amanda Sellet
  6. Other Birds by Sarah Addison Allen

How was your October/ Spooky season reading? 
Feel free to share it in the comments below! I would love to know what you are reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment