Nov 6, 2022

Building the Book Pile #414

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

How is it November.... how did this happen?! Where has this year gone!?

I have been reading like crazy to get through my review pile, hoping to get to my want to read TBR pile but the review books keep popping up (I know it is a first world problem and that I have put myself in this situation) there are just too many good books for me to focus.

Anywho, little rant over. I am doing well, how are you? It has been a whirlwind of a month (October), which it normally is. We went to a Halloween party and at work we had pumpkin painting and a kids trick-or-treat parade through the building which was fun, and now we get to start thinking about Thanksgiving and all that delicious food. I just can't get over how this year is moving so quickly, and yet the weeks/days feel like they are taking forever.

 What have you been up to and have you read anything fun lately? 

If you are interested in supporting my ability to stay awake and read please consider dontating - Coffee  is appreciated ... Ko-fi
 


Coming up on the Blog


Spotlight: Excerpt - The Harvard Curse by Martin Chevreau (Adult)

Recent Reads: Summer Spirit by Elizabeth Holleville (GN, YA)

Recent Reads: Wires and Nerve by Marissa Myer (GN, YA)

Recent Reads: Belittled Women by Amanda Sellet (YA)


Books Received Recently...   
 
  
 


A Touch of Ruin by Scarlett St. Clair (Hades X Persephone #2) - Bought ebook



Comment or leave me a link and I will see you online again soon.
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment