Jul 1, 2022

Monthly Re-Cap (June 22) and TBR Pile (July 22)


Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Here is the progress from June
It was not as productive on the TBR Pile as I would have hoped but I read a lot of Random picks 😋

~~Books I Read in June 2022~~

          

~~Links to Some Reviews~~
Others will come later.
  1. Recent Reads: The Guest List by Lucy Foley - 4 stars
  2. Review - Marriage Unarranged by Ritu Bhathal - 4 stars
  3. Recent Reads: Beach Read by Emily Henry - 4 stars
  4. Early Reader Review: Silk Hills by Ryan Ferrier and Brian Level - 2 stars
  5. Recent Reads: Secrets of Camp Whatever by Chris Grine - 3 stars
  6. Recent Reads: The Doors to Nowhere by Chris Grine - 3 stars
  7. Recent Reads: The Unplanned Life of Josie Hale by Stephanie Eding - 3 stars





 TBR for July
looks like a witchy time for me 👻
  1. Wild is the Witch by Rachel Griffin
  2. Zatanna: The Jewel of Gravesend by Alys Arden
  3. The Further Adventures of Miss Petitfour by Anne Michaels
  4. The Once and Future Witches by Alix Harrow
  5. From Bad to Cursed by Lana Harper
  6. RANDOM PICK from the ever growing shelves at home.

How was your June reading? Anything I should add to my TBR?
Feel free to share it in the comments below! I would love to know what you are reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment