Jun 9, 2019

Building the Book Pile #302

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 


Hiiiiiii.....  Today's post brought to you by procrastination! I have a paper I need to write that is due tonight... so yea obviously I am blogging instead... (it is only a 3 page thing so I'm ok).

How was your week? This week was so busy with assignments already and I still have more to do, then I need to get a jump on next weeks assignments :/ ...But other than school here is what I did this week: I volunteered for half a day and helped garden at a farm, I am chasing a groundhog out of my veggie garden - little piece of .... ate all my broccoli tops and half the peas that were come up, I cleaned a bunch too, so it was a successful week!

I did read some for pleasure but really not too much. I got way too many books for review recently and need to find the time to designate to that...

Hope you are all wonderful and enjoying the summer weather that is finally showing up (at least here in Vermont!)

If you enjoy the blog and want to share some love and caffeine, you can buy me a coffee via Ko-fi

Share about your week with me in the comments below!
 

  Giveaways  on Cover2CoverBlog! 





  Coming up on the Blog

Blog Blast: Trailer Reveal and Giveaway! A Midnight Clear
Blog Blast w/ Giveaway! House of Earth House of Stone by Josh David Bellin
Early Reader Review: Spiky by Ilaria Guarducci (Youth)
Early Reader Review: Through Lya's Eyes (Vol. 1 Seeking the Truth) by Carbone (YA, GN)


Books Received Recently...

Spiky Beekeeping for Beginners: How To Raise Your First Bee Colonies  The Little Grey Girl (Wild Magic Trilogy #2)  Croquette & Empanada: The Book Romeo Would Have Given Juliet  The Okay Witch

Spiky by Ilaria Guarducci  - From Amazon Early Reads

Beekeeping for Beginners by Amber Bradshaw - From Callisto Publishers Club and Rockridge Press for review

The Little Grey Girl by Celine Kiernan (The Wild Magic Trilogy #2) - From Librarything Early Reviewers program and Candlewick Press

Croquette & Empanada: The Book Romeo Would Have Given Juliet by Ana Oncina - From Netgalley and Andrew McMeel Publishing for review

The Okay Witch by Emma Steinkellner - From Netgalley and Aladdin for review

June Freebies with Audible Originals/ Subscription
Even Tree Nymphs Get the Blues (Mystic Bayou, #2.5) Jukebox Joyride

Even Tree Nymphs Get the Blues by Molly Harper 
Jukebox Joyride by Jacob Stein, Jason Rabinowitz, The Pop Ups

Have you missed anything lately?
Comment and leave me a link to your Round-up/ STS/ Weekly...anything, post and I will happily stop by and say hello!
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment