Feb 28, 2019

Monthly Re-Cap: February 2019



Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 



Happy Almost March! How was your Feb? Mine was busy with school and work, as can be expected. It has been snowy, icy, and so cold in Vermont in February and I am SO ready for warmer weather! 

Luckily in a few weeks we are headed to Florida for a week 😃🌴

Reading and Blogging seemed like it was slow this month, but after putting together the re-cap I think thinks went pretty well. I read a lot of longer books and got a bunch of reviews up.

At Home, we put new floors in the living room and I got our taxes done (both are huge accomplishments!). For Valentine's Day I got a laminater and a label maker and I am SUPER excited about both! I am a nerd and I embrace it! 
We spent an evening at the bike dealership to learn more about the track days - for the hubs, not me! - and they had pickle/bacon pizza... it was delicious! and obviously that was the most important part of the evening for me 😋

At Work, WWE came to visit and they were wonderful! 



I hope that your month was wonderful, let me know in the comments something fun that you did in Feb or a great book you read!

~~Books I Read in February~~
             
Girls of Paper and Fire (Girls of Paper and Fire, #1) You're My Little Sweet Pea  Thomas Wildus and the Book of Sorrows  Amy's Diary #1 Space Alien...Almost?  Crow Flight by Susan    Cunningham      

How did I do on my February TBR
I finished 1 / 2 books. I added a few additional Review books to my pile mid month and then those took priority.

    ~~Links to Some Reviews from Books Read in Jan.~~
    Quinn's Promise Rock by Christie Thomas (Youth) -2 stars
    Julius Zebra:Entangled with the Egyptians by Gary Northfield (MG)-4 stars
    The Secret Joy of Hygge by Alexandra Amarotico  (Non-Fiction)- 4 stars
    You're Never Weird on the Internet by Felicia Day (Non-Fiction, Adult)- 5 stars

    ~~Links to Some Reviews from Books Read in Feb.~~
    You're My Sweet Pea by Kit Chase (Youth) - 4 stars
    Girls of Paper and Fire by Natasha Ngan (YA) - 3 stars

    No comments:

    Post a Comment