Nov 1, 2018

Monthly Re-Cap: October 2018



Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 


HAPPY day after HALLOWEEN!
 
In October, I attended two parties, a fun family dinner that had Brimstone Bread (its red inside and has a black crust), I carved pumpkins, and hosted an Arm Knitting learning session at work.

I had to take my doggie to the vet a billion times but he is doing much better.

My class is going great, I picked my electives for much later and signed up for a concentration :)

Overall, it has been a busy month, but luckily I got some reading done.

How was your October?


~~Books I Read in October ~~

 Brave Thumbelina  Phoebe and Her Unicorn in Unicorn Theater  Begone the Raggedy Witches (The Wild Magic Trilogy #1) Finchosaurus  No Shoes, No Shirt, No Spells (Mystic Cafe, #1)  Watersnakes  If I Had a Gryphon
            

How did I do on my October TBR
I finished 2 / 2 books.
    ~~Links to Some Reviews~~
    Brave Thumbelina by An Leysen (Youth) - 4 stars 


    ~~Reviews Up This Month From Previous Re-Caps~~
    Up the Mountain Path by Marianne Dubuc (Youth) - 5 stars
    This is a Whoopsie! by Andrew Cangelose (Youth)- 4 stars
    Hellicious Vol 1 by Mina Elwell (GN, Adult)- 4 stars
    A Valentine for Frankenstein by Leslie Kimmelman (Youth)-4 stars


    Reviews still on their way to you:
     Coming soon in 2018 ...

    No Shoes, No Shirt, No Spells (Mystic Cafe #1) by Rose Pressey (Adult)
    Watersnakes by Antonio Sandoval (GN) 
    If I Had A Gryphon by Vikki VanSickle (Youth)
    Chilly da Vinci by Jarrett Rutland (Youth)
    Tiger vs. Nightmare by Emily Tetri (Youth)


    No comments:

    Post a Comment