Nov 4, 2018

Building the Book Pile #278

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 


Hello again friends! This week was another busy one, but I have read and reviewed for the blog and that makes me feel more productive than anything else!

I also had a wonderful Halloween and went to a party with some friends as well as hosted an Arm Knitting lesson for my work. It has been a fun week but I am happy it is the weekend (although as you read this I am probably working on my Midterm exam online... and that is not so fun).

How was your Halloween?
If you enjoy the blog and want to share some love and caffeine, you can buy me a coffee (almost Peppermint Cocoa time now...) via Ko-fi



Share about your week with me in the comments below!
 

  Giveaways  on Cover2CoverBlog! 
   
Archivos Nerd Blast Banner.JPGhttp://cover2coverblog.blogspot.com/2018/10/blog-blast-w-excerpt-giveaway-lanterns.html
  http://cover2coverblog.blogspot.com/2018/10/blog-tour-review-and-giveaway.html  oracle-of-doom.jpg
http://cover2coverblog.blogspot.com/2018/10/trailer-blast-journal-of-angela-ashby.html
Coming up on the Blog

Literary Book Gifts Promo
Recent Reads: If I Had a Gryphon by Vicki CanSickle (Youth)
Recent Reads: Astronomy for Kids by Dr. Bruce Betts (MG)
Recent Reads: Sweet Dreaming by Julie Rawlinson (Youth)
Recent Reads: No Shirt No Shoes No Spells (Mystic Cafe #1) by Rose Pressey (Adult)

Books Received this Week

Sweet Dreaming  One Snowy Day  Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, I Know Exactly What You Are Misfits (Royal Academy Rebels #1) The Mystery of Black Hollow Lane

For Review:
Sweet Dreaming by Julia Rawlinson from Sourcebooks for Review.
The Mystery of Black Hallow Lane by Julia Nobel from Sourcebooks for Review.  

   
Have you missed anything lately?


Comment and leave me a link to your Round-up/ STS/ Weekly...anything, post and I will happily stop by and say hello!
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment