Apr 16, 2017

Building the Book Pile #140

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 
... ALL THE READING... at least that is what I am trying to do but wow have I been busy!  At work I am doing my job AND helping prep for an even that the school hosts, it has been a lot but I like the event planning it is a bit different than the norm. At home I am keeping up with chores, trying to get some reading in, and also trying to have some outside time :)

We also did a bunch of projects last Sunday: I planted my veggie seed babies to get them started, hubs built me a planting table for it all, we built a ramp for our dog who is getting older so that he can get into bed at night, and painted a few things for the house. It was a long day out in the sun but it was wonderful. The weather this week in VT has been pretty nice, I am hoping it stays this way - Today is supposed to be almost 80!...

My husband has the motorcycle out and we (it only took me 4 years to agree) got a seat for me to ride with him, pegs just got here so I will take my first ride with him very soon. 

How has your week been? Oh and Happy Easter!
No automatic alt text available. 

  Giveaways  on Cover2CoverBlog!
Coming TOMORROW:
http://cover2coverblog.blogspot.com/2017/04/birthday-giveaway-enter-to-win.html

Coming up on the Blog...


Birthday Giveaway! - Enter to Win some Books!
Early Reader Review: Belle's Tale (Disney Beauty and the Beast #1) by Mallory Reaves (Manga)
Early Reader Review: The Beast's Tale (Disney Beauty and the Beast #2) by Mallory Reaves (Manga)
Let's Compare: The Wide Window by Lemony Snickett (MG)


    

Books Received this Week

The Berenstain Bears Friendship Blessings Collection  Crafty Cat and the Crafty Camp Crisis  Willie Out West
The Berenstain Bears: Friendship Blessing Collection by Jan and Mike Berenstain from Booklook Bloggers for review - already reviewed, see link below :)

Crafty Cat and the Crafty Camp Crisis by Charise Mericle Harper from Netgalley and First Second Books for review.

Willie Out West by Rhonda Walker from Booklook Bloggers for review. 

 
Have you missed anything lately?

Week of April 9 - April 15

Comment and leave me a link to your Round-up/ STS/ Weekly...anything, post and I will happily stop by and say hello!
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment