Happy May Everyone!
Today is the beginning of the Clean Sweep ARC Challenge, hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer and Angela's Anxious Life.
Rules: Borrowed from Caffeinated Book Reviewer's sign up post
Clean Sweep ARC Challenge May 1 through May 31
- Link-up and add button to your blog
- Arc must be read between May 1st and May 31st, 2014
- Challenge starts and ends at midnight in your local time zone
- All ARCS/finished copies that were provided by publisher/author are eligible. They can be in any format (eBook, physical, audio)
- Post start up post with goals.(can be posted during event)
- Tweet using hashtag #CleanSweepARC
- You do not have to post review on blog during the month of May. Just provide a link to Goodreads showing read May 1 to 31st with a two sentence review.
- Twitter Party Wednesday May 14th 7pm (EST) #CleanSweepARC
- Participate in challenges
- The Participant Giveaway will include entries for each linked book read, posting about challenge, start up/results post (can be combined), having button on your sidebar, participation in Twitter party, entering challenges and for following hosts.
- Grand Prize- One winner will receive a new release of their choice (can be audible, novel or gift card) valued at up to 20.00 US dollars. Open internationally.
- Challenge Schedule and entry form will post on May 1st and participant giveaway will close on June 3 at 11:59 (CST)
Since ARC April was so disappointing for me, I am choosing some of the same books here they are (I swear I will read them this month)
I will be using
strike-through to show progress :)
Need to finish The Well's End by Seth Fishman /
Have had Defy by Sara B. Larson on my shelf for way too long
I will add more when I finish these....
I am adding on a few Netgalley titles that I have had:
As always, Happy Reading!