Mar 17, 2012

In My Mailbox #1









In my mailbox is a weekly meme
hosted by Story Siren





EBooks for Review:

Captain Awesome to the Rescue! Spontaneous Scarlett Dedd Angel In The Shadows (The Angel #1)

Captain Awesome to the Rescue by
Spontaneous by Joe Harris, Brett Weldele From Netgalley and Oni Press
Scarlett Dedd by Cathy Brett From Netgalley and Random House
Angel In The Shadows by Lisa Grace From a Giveaway

Books for Review:

The Hunt
The Hunt by Andrew Fukuda From St. Martin’s Press and Librarything Early Reviewers

Kindle Freebees Downloaded:

The Selkie Spell Airel (The Airel Saga, #1) Thirst (Ava Delaney, #1)
The Selkie Spell by Sophie Moss
Airel by Aaron Patterson and Chris White
Thirst by Claire Farrell

2 comments:

  1. Lovely IMM.
    I have Thirst on my Kindle, but haven't got round to reading it yet. I love kindle freebies, and you may already have this, but just in case these should all still be free: Glimpse (Zellie Wells); Starfire Angels(Dark Angels Chronicles: Book 1) by Melanie Niles; Sojourner (Book 1) (Sojourner Series) by Maria Rachel Hooley; The Synthesis by Jason Letts - can't vouch for them yet, as they're stil on my to be read list :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks for the list! I will go find these :)

    ReplyDelete