Sep 22, 2024

Building the Book Pile #461

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Hi there - a week went by and I didn't post any reviews that I said I would.. they are read for THIS week! Promise.

Work is crazy, I am doing my best to still have hobbies... it's hard. This book pile is short and sweet so I can prep some more reviews for the following weeks. 

xo steph


Coming up on the Blog


This Week - for real this time!

Recent Reads: Tempest of Tea by Haesah Faizal (Adult)
Recent Reads - DNF - Daisy Darker by Alice Feeney (Adult)
Recent Reads: Dungeons & Drama by Kristy Boyce (YA)



Books Received Recently...  
 
None!
Probably for the best


Have you missed anything lately?

Donating Caffeine is greatly appreciated ... Donate on Ko-fi

What have you been reading?  Leave a comment for me.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment