Jul 24, 2024

Building the Book Pile #456 - A Wednesday edition

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

...um ... hello... I hope you are well.
I have just been reading for a bit. I am working my way through my July TBR pretty well and really hoping to finish it, with a few additions. 

I have also been adding to my kindle TBR ...there have been a few Stuff-Your-Kindle days and I have picked up quite a few books. There are still two more this month!

July 25th -  Cozy Mystery Book Club with Cozy Mystery books. More info at Cozymysterybookclub.com/bookblast/#kindle

July 27th - Witchy Bookworms. Offering Paranormal and Witchy reads along with some romance. More info at witchybookworms.com

From my experience, most are book #1 in a series to get you hooked... it is a good marketing strategy but some are stand alones


Coming up on the Blog


This Week:

Beneath These Cursed Stars by Lexi Ryan - Review up on July 25

Coming closer to their release dates: 

Navigating with You - Review up on August 6
A Great Big Virtual Hug - Review up on Sept. 3
Wacky Witches and their Peculiar Familiars - Review up on Sept. 5
Hope It All Works Out - Review up on Sept. 17

Books Received Recently...  

Have you missed anything lately?

Nothing to share - sorry


Donating Caffeine is greatly appreciated ... Donate on Ko-fi

What have you been reading?  Leave a comment for me.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment