May 5, 2024

Building the Book Pile #448

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Hi there... after putting this post together and up, I am writing reviews LOADS of reviews... well at least a handful. I have 3 or 4 for this week - all new releases 😁

I will try to hold myself accountable in the list of 'coming up' below because I still owe you Butcher & Blackbird.


Coming up on the Blog

This Week:
Monthly Re-Cap and TBR Pile (May 24)

Early Reader Review: Beastly Beauty by Jennifer Donnelly (YA)

Early Reader Review: The Fellowship of the Puzzlemakers by Samuel Burr (Adult)

Early Reader Review: Sunday Money by Maggie Hill (MG)


Next Week:
Early Reader Review: Fortune Tellers by Lisa Greenwald (YA)

Recent Reads: Butcher & Blackbird by Brynne Weaver (Adult, 🌶)

Recent Reads: Bookshops & Bonedust by Travis Baldree (Adult)



Books Received Recently...  
Have you missed anything lately?


it has been a minute... so probably not much 😓😖


Donating Caffeine is greatly appreciated ... Donate on Ko-fi

What have you been reading?  Leave a comment for me.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment