Apr 7, 2024

Building the Book Pile #446

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Reviews this past week didn't go as planned. I was going to write them through the week and ...that didn't happen, so I wrote them today for this up-coming week.

Welcome to April... here in NH we got another foot of now on Thursday and by Tuesday it is supposed to be in the high 50sF. 🙄 I am getting to be over this...I would like spring to get here now. 

I started me veggie seedlings at the end of March and they are looking good. I am getting excited to be outside more... once the snow cuts it out. 

I haven't been reading this week all that much. Mostly just spring cleaning and playing World of Warcraft (which helps my anxiety). Hopefully next week is more reading-friendly. 


Coming up on the Blog


Recent Reads: Assistant to the Villain by Hannah Nicole Maehrer (Adult)

Early Reader Review: Saving Delicia by Laura Gehl (Youth)

Recent Reads: Bride by Ali Hazelwood (Adult)


Books Received Recently...  
 

Fortune Tellers by Lisa Greenwald - for review from the publisher.

It is my b-day month so I am going to try to be good
and wait for gifting...
Have you missed anything lately?

Donating Caffeine is greatly appreciated ... Donate on Ko-fi

What have you been reading?  Leave a comment for me.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment