Dec 17, 2023

Building the Book Pile #436

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Happy Holidays everyone. I hope you are enjoying some time off and family time. I certainly need the rest. After Thanksgiving I went to Japan for 10 days for work - it was so amazing. I can't wait to go back on a personal trip.

But I cam back sick and had to cancel a trip to LA (also for work) becuase I was in rought shape. Starting to feel better now, but I just overworked myself. 

I have some content planned, and need to spend some time just writing and posting reviews for you... I have been reading!

Anywho - miss you, love you!

[I have 14 books left in my GR goal - wish me luck!]


Coming up on the Blog

Happy Holidays Post

Early Reader Review: A Fragile Enchantment by Allison Saft (Adult, Romance)

Recent Reads: Hunt on Dark Waters by Katee Robert (Adult, Spicy)

Recent Reads: Zodiac Academy: The Awakening (#1) by Caroline Peckham and SusanneValenti (New Adult, Fantasy)


Books Received Recently...   





Woe: A Housecat's Story of Despair by Lucy Knisley - For review from Netgalley and Publisher

I have also picked up some things from Kindle Unlimited.


What have you been reading?  Leave a comment for me.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment