Oct 1, 2023

Building the Book Pile #434

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Oh hi! Are you still here? Thank you for waiting! I have had a crazy busy work month... so many late nights and this past week I was sick ... because I overworked myself 😕... but it gave me some time to write some reviews that I had been working on. 

How has your autumn been? I know it just started but you know... Mr. Skeleton (yes the 12 ft big one from Home Depot) is up and being spooky already. I have also already had a Pumpkin Spice Latte and I went apple picking. Not sure if we are making the Great Vermont Corn Maze this year... I think there is only a few weeks left and we are away next weekend- oh well. 

Anywho - books, reading -- I'm doing that! I have been reading the Scholomance series by Naomi Novik and loving it, and jumping back into my witchy-vibe themes for fall/autunm/spooky season vibes. 

I hope you all are having a great weekend.


Coming up on the Blog


Monthly Re-Cap (Aug/Sept) and TBR (Oct)

Blog Blast: Welcome to Fae Cafe by Jennifer Kropf (Adult)

Early Reader Review: Follow the Shadows (The Tales of Moerden #1) by Rosemary Drisdelle (MG)

Recent Reads: A Deadly Education by Naomi Novik (Adult/YA)


Books Received Recently...   




What are you reading this summer? Leave a comment for me.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment