Aug 27, 2023

Building the Book Pile #432

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

I hope you are all well... and still reading. I am so behind on reviews and the blog, but I have been reading. I hope you will forgive me for not posting. I am hoping to have a flurry of posts soon. 

Things are already busy with work and home life, but softball season wrapped last week. Wooo Division B Champions! I hope to have a little more time soon. But Autumn is in the air and I am SO excited! 

Do you have a favorite season? if so which one? 

As you might know, Autumn is my favorite and I am so excited for crisp, cool air and apples and pumpkins. 


Coming up on the Blog


Early Reader Review: Lights by Brenna Thummler (YA/GN)

Waiting on Wednesday

Recent Reads: Worldwide Crush by Kristin Nilsen (MG/YA)

Recent Reads: Megabat Megastar (Megabat #5) by Anna Humphrey (MG)



Books Received Recently...   

   


The Hidden World of Gnomes by Lauren Soloy - From Librarything Early Reviwers program 
Megabat Megastar by Anna Humphrey- From Librarything Early Reviwers program 
and
I downloaded some more Dramione fanfiction


Have you missed anything lately?


Donating Caffeine is greatly appreciated ... Ko-fi

What are you reading this summer? Leave a comment for me.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment