Jul 3, 2023

Monthly Re-Cap (June 2023) & TBR Pile (July 2023)



Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Here is the progress from June. I got a little distracted by other books but think I did very well. I was able to pull it out in the last few days.



~~Books I Read in June 2023~~  

~~Links to Some Reviews~~



 TBR for July

  1. Finish - Fourth Wing by Rebecca Yarros
  2. The Lost Galumpus by Joseph Helgerson
  3. The Very Secret Society of Irregular Witches by Sangu Mandanna
  4. Wayward by Emilia Hart
  5.  The Ashes and the Star Cursed King by Carissa Broadbent
  6. Kiss the Girl by Zoraida Cordova

How was your June reading?  Do you have a Summer reading list?

Feel free to share it in the comments below! I would love to know what you are reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment