May 2, 2021

Building the Book Pile #344



Welcome to Building the Book Pile!

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 


Happy Sunday Evening Everyone, Sorry for todays delayed post. Had a final paper to finish and turn in and then I took a nap... because I needed it and wanted to :) #SelfCareSunday.
I hope you are all well!! How was your week/weekend?

This past week I took the week off from work for my birthday week. Getting older kinda sucks after a certain point, but I made the most of the week by planting new things out front, getting school work done, playing Animal Crossing, and reading. I also finally got a haircut! It feels nice to do something so normal.  Sepaking of which, we are getting our 2nd vaccinations this week - so wish me luck that it doesn't kick my butt.

Wishing you all a safe and healthy week!


If you enjoy the blog and want to share some love and caffeine,
you can buy me a coffee via Ko-fi
 



Coming up on the Blog


Spotlight: Excerpt! Perfect Patchwork Purse by Corey Ann Haydu (MG)

Early Reader Review: Maybe Maybe Marisol Rainey by Erin Entrada Kelly (MG)

Recent Reads: Guards! Guards! (Discworld #8) by Terry Pratchett (Adult)


Books Received Recently...

  

I went to the bookstore with birthday shopping for myself in mind... and did some damage (LOL - no shame). I was in the mood for some vacation books i.e. lighter reading/ romance. 


Have you missed anything lately?

Comment or leave me a link and I will see you online again soon.
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment