Apr 18, 2021

Building the Book Pile #343



Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 


Happy Sunday Everyone! 
Another long paper was due today... so burnt out from these things. I know I keep saying it but I feel it every week now. Just gotta push through - right?! How do you motivate yourself? I need all the help I can get.

This week was an otherwise good week. I had a virtual conference that I attended and made some good connections and learned a lot of interesting things. I also am having a great BIRTHDAY month thus far - the hubs got me a really nice digital camera so I am hoping to get back into my photography hobby soon. Our 11 year anniversary is tomorrow (I cant even believe it has been that long!).

In other news, Cooper cat got a tower... he isn't sure about it. Here are some photos of him attempting to try it out. My favorite is him in the box... like 'UMMMM wats that! I have a box!'




If you enjoy the blog and want to share some love and caffeine,
you can buy me a coffee via Ko-fi
 



Coming up on the Blog

Recent Reads: How to Defeat a Demon King in Ten Easy Steps by Andrew Rowe (Audio, YA) 

Recent Reads: Guards! Guards! (Discworld #8) by Terry Pratchett (Adult)


Books Received Recently...

Have you missed anything lately?

Comment or leave me a link and I will see you online again soon.
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment