Mar 22, 2020

Building the Book Pile #320


Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 


Happy Sunday all (or as I call it ... Homework day!) I am finished a paper to turn in today, then I only have one more discussion post and I am done with this class and onto the next in a few weeks.

This past week was my very first work from home week due to the virus sweeping through the world. My employer/ the college has moved to fully remote classes for spring term and all staff is working from home now too. So lots of Zoom meetings and emails, and loads of kitty snuggles.

I hope your adjustments are going well. 

If you enjoy the blog and want to share some love and caffeine, you can buy me a coffee via Ko-fi

Share about your week with me in the comments below!
 



Current Giveaways

None right now.

Coming up on the Blog


Recent Reads: The Half-Life of Marie Curie by Lauren Gunderson (Adult, Audio, Novella)

Early Reader Review: Camping with Unicorns by Dana Simpson (MG, GN)

Recent Reads: Alone with the Stars by David R. Gillham (Adult, Audio, Novella)

Early Reader Review: The  Eye of Zeus by Alane Adams (MG)


Books Received Recently...
For Review

  Rascal  5-Minute Stress Relief: 75 Exercises to Quiet Your Mind and Calm Your Body

The Invisible Bear by Cécile Metzger from Netgalley and Tundra Books for review

Rascal by Jean-Luc Deglin from Netgalley and IDW Publishing for review

5-Minute Stress Relief : 75 Exercises to Quiet Your Mind and Calm Your Body
by Elena Welsh from Rockridge Press for review.

Have you missed anything lately?

Comment and leave me a link to your Round-up/ STS/ Weekly...anything, post and I will stop by and say hello!
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment