Apr 14, 2019

Building the Book Pile #297 - A Late Edition

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 


Late Late Late .... sorry I have been sick and trying to get back in to the sing of things.

Blarg! Sunday (the 7th) was such a gorgeous day last weekend. It was warm out and I got a leaf blower and go most of the leaves up into the back of the yard and out of the way and we cleaned up the porch area. The hubs even got a motorcycle ride in. Then the rest of the week...on Monday I woke up with a cough and a sore throat. I ended up leaving work early and was out until Thursday with a horrible horrible cold. The cough is still lingering and it won't let me sleep... I hate being sick. 

It also sleeted and snowed a bit more (yay.....NOT!), we are so done with this and I am sad. Saturday was nice though, I just hope it stays nice now that it is officially Spring. 


My week was pretty much useless last week, how was yours?


This week (Monday) I still have a horrible cough that I hate, but I rand a bunch of errands - I went to the DMV and renewed my license, I got a car inspected, I cleaned our porch off a bit, and I went to the dentist - I also took a nap in there because I am still sick but I call it a win! 

This Friday is the Hubs and I's anniversary and then we have a friends birthday and Easter brunch so hopefully I get enough rest this week and the cough goes away so I can enjoy all the festivities.

If you enjoy the blog and want to share some love and caffeine, you can buy me a coffee via Ko-fi


Share about your week with me in the comments below!
 

  Giveaways  on Cover2CoverBlog! 




  Coming up on the Blog


Recent Reads: A Mind of Her Own by Paula McLain (Audiobook, Adult)
Early Reader Review: The Story of AND by Sandy Eisenberg Sasso (Youth)
Early Reader Review: Unicorn Bowling by Dana Simpson (MG, GN)


Books Received Recently...


The Story of and: The Little Word That Changed the World


The Story of AND: The Little Word that Changed the World by Sandy Eisenberg Sasso - From Librarything Early Reviewers program and Flyaway Books for review.


Have you missed anything lately?
Comment and leave me a link to your Round-up/ STS/ Weekly...anything, post and I will happily stop by and say hello!
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment