Mar 24, 2019

Building the Book Pile #294

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 


It has been a few weeks since I have posted a Book Pile post - I am still alive :) I have just been busy, and the blog has fallen a bit out of the schedule :/ Sorry. 

We just got back from a vacation in Florida. We visited some family and had a wonderful time in the warm weather. We were staying the Cape Coral but spent St. Patty's weekend in Key West and it was so much fun. It was our first time down. I will post a few pictures here and on Instagram of the trip and all the fun animals I stalked while I was there.





Not much on the blog lately because of travels and my new course starting - but there will be more soon. I read a bunch of books that are coming out in April and the end of March and those reviews will be up as fast as I can write them/ close to the books release date. 

I have two work trips coming up one at the end of this week and one at the end of the following week, so hopefully I still be able to get on track and post regular weekend posts again..... we will see :/

If you enjoy the blog and want to share some love and caffeine, you can buy me a coffee via Ko-fi


Share about your week with me in the comments below!
 

  Giveaways  on Cover2CoverBlog! 


Coming up on the Blog


Blog Blast: The Rebel Mages by Laurie Forest (YA)
Recent Reads: The Minimalist Way by Erica Layne (Non-Fiction)
Early Reader Review: Muddy by Griffin Ondaatje (Youth)
March Re-Cap (WOW it is almost April)

Books Received Recently

 The Mutts Summer Diaries  The Door to Witchcraft: A New Witch's Guide to History, Traditions, and Modern-Day Spells  A Mind of Her Own  Wishes and Wellingtons

Unicorn Bowling (Another Phoebe and her Unicorn Adventure) by Dana Simpson - from Netgalley and Andrews McMeel Publishing for review.

The Mutts Summer Diaries (Sampler) by Patrick McDonnell - from Netgalley and Andrews McMeel Publishing for review.

The Door to Witchcraft: The New Witch's Guide to History, Traditions, and Modern- Day Spells by Tonya Brown - from Althea Press and Callisto Publishers Club for review.

Audible Originals from March - Freebies with Audible Subscription
A Mind of her Own by Paula McLain
Wishes and Wellingtons by Julie Berry


Have you missed anything lately?
Comment and leave me a link to your Round-up/ STS/ Weekly...anything, post and I will happily stop by and say hello!
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment