Jan 20, 2019

Building the Book Pile #288

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 


I read some things this week... yay! The reviews are up too! Yay! This week went by so fast though and I still have so much to get done.

So last night into today we got over a foot of snow... I need to finish a big homework assignment, and do all my chores before the start of the week. Laundry is never ending... 


If you enjoy the blog and want to share some love and caffeine, you can buy me a coffee via Ko-fi


Share about your week with me in the comments below!
 

  Giveaways  on Cover2CoverBlog! 
None right now. More coming soon...

Coming up on the Blog


Recent Reads: The Art of Hand Lettering for Beginners by Joanna Munoz (Non-fiction)

Recent Reads: The Spies that Bind by Ally Carter (Novella, YA)


Books Received this Week 

  Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Harry Potter, #2) The Spies That Bind (Gallagher Girls, #0.5) Zero G

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by JK Rowling (Audiobook) bought from Audible.
The Spies that Bind by Ally Carter freebie from Audible
Zero G by Dan Wells freebie from Audible
(some of the freebies were from last month but I forgot to add them)



Have you missed anything lately?
Comment and leave me a link to your Round-up/ STS/ Weekly...anything, post and I will happily stop by and say hello!
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment